New company, established by Roman Filippov of Sputnik Modular
Replicants are not clones.
Deckard’s Dream is an 8-voice polyphonic analogue synthesizer inspired by a certain cinematic sound from the late 1970s and early 1980s. Using technology available today (and in the near future), you will be able to play the Deckard’s Dream with stunning expressive control.
8-voice polyphony with two independent synthesizer layers per voice, discrete waveshapers help to reproduce the oddness of the original waveforms. Autotune keeps all 16 VCOs tracking perfectly, we even offer the detune settings for a vintage feel.
Polyphonic aftertouch and MPE
MIDI polyphonic aftertouch gives deckard’s dream expression that has only been possible on a very small number of synthesizers. MPE technology (using controllers by ROLI, LinnStrument, Haken) takes this even further with the addition of poly pitch bend.
Yes, it’s DIY kit as well
Besides the built units we provide DIY kits with all digital SMT parts preinstalled. A very detailed building manual, large thru-hole components and a simple calibration procedure will allow even beginners to build this kit.
MIDI, USB, VST/AU editor
With the addition of MIDI implementation, 256 presets and a software editor provided by Spektro Audio, this vintage inspired poly synth is at home in any modern studio.
Analogue effects and CV inputs
1U rackmount expander is coming later this summer: 16 assignable CV inputs, analogue ring-modulator and chorus, missing Sustain I/II controls. may be used as a standalone effects box and a cv-2-midi convertor.
Designed and built in Japan
We build the synth in Tokyo, Japan and use high quality components and hardware. Shipping is free anywhere in the world.
* 8-voice polyphonic analogue synthesizer
* Fully analogue signal path
* 2 synthesis layers per voice
* 256 presets
* VCO with square, saw and sine waveforms
* PWM with sine-wave LFO
* Manual PW (50-90%)
* 12dB HP and LP discrete filters with separate resonance controls
* ADSR filter envelope with adjustable initial and attack levels
* ADSR VCA envelope
* Velocity and aftertouch controls for filter brilliance and volume levels
* Global coarse/fine tune
* VCO2 detune
* LFO with sine, saw, ramp, square and stepped random waveforms
* LFO destinations: VCO, VCF, VCA
* Crossfade between layers 1 and 2
* Global filter brilliance and resonance control for additional resonance
* Polyphonic aftertouch destinations: LFO speed, LFO to VCO amount, LFO to VCF amount, filter brilliance, volume level
* Keyboard tracking adjustment for VCF and VCA
* MIDI/MPE with polyphonic aftertouch
* Polyphonic pitchbend
* MIDI over USB
* 128 factory and 128 user presets
* Alternate scales and tunings
* Software editor by Spektro Audio
* 128×64 OLED display
* DC input jack (9-24V)
* External modulation input jack (1/4″)
* Expander jack (DIN5)
* USB jack (type B, device/host)
* MIDI IN jack (DIN5)
* MIDI THRU jack (DIN5)
* AUDIO OUT LOW jack (1/4″)
* AUDIO OUT HIGH jack (1/4″)
* 19″ 4U rack-mount
* Width: 483mm / 19″
* Height: 178mm / 7″
* Depth: 200mm / 7.8″
* Weight: ~ 4.8 kg / 10.6 lbs incl external PSU brick.