The Azimuth is back! This is a completely new circuit jam packed with 12 VCAs to perform three core and independent functions:
linear input VCAs + Constant Voltage panning/fading + super stereo processing.
External signals are first processed by the input VCAs, they are then fed to the panning circuit and then processed by the stereo enhancement section.
- Stereo linear input VCAs with independent CV controls and attenuators
- WIDTH control determines functionality of the Panning knob:
- Full CCW is MONO width and the Panning knob acts as a linear xfade control between the left and right source signals.
- Middle setting is normal STEREO operation. A mono signal in the left input can be panned between L/R and a stereo source can be balanced.
- Full CW is the super stereo mode which employs a special trick to create the aural illusion of an extra wide stereo image.
- Full CV control with attenuator of the width amount
- Switch for changing the direction of panning/fading
- DC coupled inputs
- 6pin header to normal the stereo outputs to the stereo inputs of the uJack via ribbon cable.
93mA @ +12V80mA @ -12V