The Dixie II has all the great qualities and features of the original dixie but has been made a bit wider (6 hp instead of 4 hp) for better spacing and is now skiff friendly. The panel knobs are bolted on and the jacks have more space between them.
This makes a perfect modulation source to pair with the Rubicon. Add a µFold, µVCA and µFade and you have all the ingredients for a powerful and highly flexible complex timbre generator.
- Triangle core (superior for musical fm sounds)
- VCO mode range: 1 Hz to 24 kHz
- LFO mode range: 0.01 Hz (100 seconds) to 240 Hz
- Precise tracking within 0.1% over 8 octaves
- 6 waveforms, including: triangle, sine, sawtooth, pulse (with PWM), square (50% duty cycle), and a unique “zigzag” waveform.
- Reversing sync (which can be made into soft sync with an external VCA or attenuator)
- Jumper on PCB to select center- or edge-triggered PWM
37mA @ -12V