quad input stereo vc mixer
The Dubmix is the core module in ta series that also includes the Dubmix Aux Expander, and Dubmix Mini Expander.
This mixer is lownoise, low bleed with clickless muting and fast clean VCAs. All the inputs and summing busses have soft clipping to help get warm sounds if you really push the mixes. Hook up some effects, automate the panning, and get totally dubbed out sounds!
- 4 inputs, each with 6 dB gain and soft clipping.
- Voltage control over pan for each input channel.
- Voltage control over aux send for each input channel (with pre and post switch).
- Illuminated “clickless” mute buttons for each channel (special circuit design by David Dixon).
- Voltage control over master level.
- Voltage control over master AUX A send.
- Stereo AUX returns.
- Dedicated output for sum of muted channels.
- Stereo master output.
- 4-stage VU meter with switches to select monitoring of Aux A bus or Mute Bus.
- Soft clipping on all summed input and output busses.
- Header to connect master output via cable to µJack.
- 3 pin header to chain other Dubmix together (input and output).
280 mA @ +12 V
275 mA @ -12 V