SCRUTATOR – SAMPLE RATE AND BIT REDUCTION PEDAL
The Scrutator Sample Rate and Bit Reducer pedal rises from Malekko’s new and powerful DSP platform and is the ﬁrst of many radical pedals to come. External control over any combination of Rate, Bit, Filter, and Q controls (via expression pedal or control voltage), and a switchable 2 pole bandpass or lowpass ﬁlter allows for extreme creative possibilities. Features include:
• Pre Amp control for effect input gain/attenuation
• Bit Rate reduction control from 16bit to 2bit
• Sample Rate reduction control from approximately 48kHz to 300Hz
• Hands-free external control
• Q control for bandwidth and amplitude filter amount
• Clip LED indicates input clipping and adjustable with Pre Amp control
Scrutator is anything but your average bit crusher and with expression control, be prepared to take your signal reduction to a whole new level.
Check out the PGS and Isaac Brock (Modest Mouse) pedal videos below as well as our Scrutator Playlist on Youtube!
WEIGHT.64 lbsDIMENSIONS5.5 x 3.25 x 2.5 in
Powered by a 9v DC adapter (neg tip). Current draw is 50mA.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Malekko SCRUTATOR bit & sample rate reducer pedal teaser
Teaser vid of Elijah Boland playing through the new Scrutator ...
Malekko SCRUTATOR official factory video
Peter Holmström tests out the Scrutator pedal in this video. S...
Malekko SCRUTATOR official factory video 2
Elijah Boland came into the shop to check out the Scrutator, a...