ATTACK/DECAY AND TREMOLO
Sneak Attack is an auto-swell volume pedal that can also be manually triggered or used in a tremolo mode. The core of the pedal is an Attack/Decay envelope generator with separate length and curve controls for both the attack and decay segments. The envelope can be triggered or cycled in several ways using the input signal, built in footswitch, Malekko Lil’ Buddy footswitch or external clock/click track.
- Single Trigger Modes as well as Cycling (LFO) Modes
- Auto trigger using input signal threshold
- Manual trigger using built in footswitch in manual trigger mode (Attack only)
- Manual trigger using Lil’ Buddy external footswitch requires TRS (stereo) 1/4″ cable
- Manual trigger using external click track
- Built in LFO mode cycles the A/D envelope
- Tap tempo LFO using Lil’ Buddy external footswitch
- Tap tempo LFO using external click track
|DIMENSIONS||5.5 x 2.25 x 2.5 in|
9v DC adapter (neg tip) or internal battery snap. Current draw is 50mA.