*MADE TO ORDER(comes with 2x Power adapter)
MDLR CASE has been listening to modular artists and have developed what we believe is the best solution for those in need of a flexible portable case. We’ve upgraded our cases to a Pro level with the newest MDLR PWR powered busboards, giving you maximum space for your modules, strong power outputs, less heat and by using low voltages inside the case a super safe PSU solution.
This professional handmade 12U / 104hp width Performer Series Eurorack modular synthesizer case is at home both on the road and in the studio.
Starting with reliability in mind we build our cases with Penn Elcom components for maximum durability and apply a two-component coating solution that adds an extra layer of protection to your serious investment. We want to make sure your gear is working great in the studio or at a live event.
A unique feature of this design is a detachable middle “ring” that acts as a spacer enabling the case to remain patched while closed yet keeping the modules flush-mounted when open. Even better, this ring also functions as a rock-solid stand for the top section holding it at the perfect angle for performance.
12U Performer Series features
- 12mm birchwood fully nailed and glued construction
- Sprayed with special 2-layer black protective coating
- Detachable middle ring/spacer allows modules to be fully-patched during transport
- Spacer functions as a rock-solid stand when the case is open
- Flush-mounted rails allow the modules to be mounted evenly with the sides of the case
- Top and bottom sections can be detached and set up side-by-side as two separate 6U cases
- Eight 104HP rails with M3 threaded inserts
- Two MDLR PWR powered busboard, (80 power headers in total)
- Two side-mounted power switches + powerinlet
- Two 1.8m power cords
- High-quality Penn Elcom components
- Super-comfortable Luxe carrying handle
- Anti-slip rubber feet
- Completely assembled, wired, tested, and ready to play!
- 59,5 cm x 33 cm x 25,5 cm
- 9.8 kg (includes rails, power supplies and other hardware)
- 7 cm available depth between top of rail and bottom of case
- 5,4 cm available depth between top of rails and top of shrouded header
- 4.2 cm available depth between top of rail and power supply
Dimensions 420 x 140mm
+12V / 2A
-12V / 1.2A
+5V / 1.5A
Output stability ±1% for 0-100% load
Input 18V ( 16V – 20V )
Output Connectors 40 x 16 pin IDC for flat cable
Input connectors WAGO spring terminals + 5.5 / 2.1 DC inlet
Input reverse polarity
Output short current – automatic recovery
Output over current – automatic recovery
All output protections are independent for each rail
Other Input common-mode LC filter with high efficiency of canceling noise and interference from input connector
- Additional input filter on each regulator for minimal output noise and interferences
- Shield for reducing RF interference from regulators
- Star distribution topology on PCB
- Each “beam” from star topology has 4 headers with noise canceling capacitors.
- In star topology center are another noise canceling capacitors
- A big ground plane on both sides of PCB
- Blue LEDs indicate present and drop of output voltage
- Recommended power brick for one board – Mean well GSM60A18-P1J