The 5-Step Voltage Source is a full featured sequencer for the Sputnik Modular system.
This module is sold with two different knob types
- “Trig. In” to trigger Pulser
- “Pulser” controls rate of pulses fired between .002 and 10 sec and the amount of pulses can be manually controlled or via CV “Time” input
- Length (PW) of pulses can be manually adjusted from 0 – 100% and can be CV controlled via “Length”
- Outputs pulses and sawtooth
- Manual buttons for “Start” and “Stop” and both can also be CV controlled
CV and Pulse Outputs:
- 4 rows (A-D) of 5 step voltage generators with individual CV or Pulse outputs + LED indicators
- “All Pulse” output
- 5 “Stage Select” switches with trigger inputs and buttons for stage selection. Switches control length of sequence.
- Stage Select “Address” CV input for controlling additional stage selection